During the Leadership Mastermind Group meetings we will work actively on 5 components of Emotional Intelligence: Self-perception, Self-Expression, Interpersonal, Decision making and Stress Management. High Emotional Intelligence is a foundation for success for Leaders of the New World. Each Member of the group will take Emotional Intelligence Assessment from authorized and trained EQ facilitator.
About Emotional Intelligence
Emotional Intelligence is the ability to perceive, access and generate emotions, understand the meaning of emotions and ability to reflect on emotions in order to promote emotional and intellectual growth.
Emotional Intelligence is created by set of skills that influence the way we perceive and express ourselves, develop and maintain relationships, cope with problems, help us in thriving in life.
The model of Emotional Intelligence that we will work on is the model created by Reuven Bar-On. It has 5 main components with 15 sections.
- Self Perception – Self-Regard, Self-Actualization, Emotional Self-Awareness
- Self-Expression- Emotional Expression, Assertiveness, Independence
- Interpersonal – Interpersonal Relationships, Empathy, Social Responsibility
- Decision Making- Problems Solving, Reality Testing, Impulse Control
- Stress Management – Flexibility, Stress Tolerance, Optimism
Addressing Emotional Intelligence
Ania is trained and certified in facilitating Emotional Intelligence assessments as well as in Report Interpretation, Providing Feedback and Developing Plan of Action.
Benefits of Emotional Intelligent Leaders
-Great Communication Skills
Ready to Develop Your Leadership Style?
+1 708 436 4493